Envirograf Fireproof Silicone Sealant is a flexible, black, high temperature silicone sealant for sealing and fire stopping between brick, block, concrete, glass, and steelwork. It can also be used on Vitreous Enamelled flue, Flexible Flue Liners, Stoves and Register Plates.
Heat resistant up to 1200oC (and from -40oC), this solvent-free silicone offers 4hr fire protection and adheres without the need for primer and can be over painted once cured.
Envirograf Silicone is fully approved for use in food preparation areas, is mould resistant and will remain permanently flexible.
PLEASE NOTE: This product requires 3 days per 10mm to fully cure.
- 4 Hour fire protection
- Adhesion without primer
- Apply with a standard mastic gun
- Low temperature use down to -20c
- Solvent-free: no slumping
- Flexibility retained from -40c to 1200c
- Can be painted over
- Tested to BS476 Part 22 (1987)
- Tested at Fulmer Yarsley J84201/6
- Tested at TRADE TFE95023 & RF 95002